Study MBBS From AMA School of Medicine, Philippines
Course Duration: 5 years / Intake: June, November
About - AMA School of Medicine, Philippines
AMA School of Medicine is one of the Leading Medical colleges in the Philippines. It is Located in Makati city in Manila which is the financial center of the Philippines; Makati city has the highest concentration of multinational and local corporations in the country. Major banks, corporations, department stores as well as foreign embassies are based in Makati. Makati is also known for being a major cultural and entertainment hub in Metro Manila.
AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the Group. He has been an Ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. He named college after the initials of his father's name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V, Sr.
Medical Graduates are eligible to apply for
- ECFMG certification and USMLE examinations for working in the USA.
- Canadian & Australia Medical Council licensing and State registration exams.
- UK PLAB & Ireland registration exams.
- MCI Screening Test for Registration in India.
Degree is recognized by
- California Board of Medicine, CFGNS USA & CHED - Govt. of Philippines.
- Govt. of India - MCI, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf Countries etc.
SAIG Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Overseas Career-The Career Consultant
A-294, Road 6, NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi,
IVR : 9910062442, Landline: 011-26785087
Mobile: 9212111563 ,9212111564, 9212111565
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org