Medical Colleges in Philippines
Davao Medical School
AMA School of Medicine
Perpetual Help System
Our Lady of Fatima
* On arrival in Philippines student need to pay 700 USD i.e 46,550 INR towards Visa Conversion & Quarantine and 7,000 Pesos i.e 9,200 INR for Medical Insurance.
* If the student is below 18 years, then SSP is required for which students need to pay PHP 8,000 i.e 10,500 INR for every three months to the immigration department until the student turns 18 years of age.
* Accommodation 6,000 PHP i.e. 7,860 INR Per Month* (Approx charges on twin share.)
* Cost of accommodation is 4600 - 5350 PHP i.e. 6000 - 7000/month INR (Payable yearly in advance) Water & Electricity on Actual basis.
* Food 5,300 - 6,100 Pesos i.e 7,000 - 8,000 INR Per Month (Approx)
* Additional Yearly Expenses from Second Year:
||$300 i.e. 20,000 INR.
||7,000 Pesos i.e 9,200 INR.