Study Medical in Philippines, Study in Philippines
Why Study Medical in Philippines ?
These days Studying in Philippines is fastly growing for Students interested in Medical Admission to Study MBBS, MD, BDS and MDS . There are many more reasons behind this which distinct Philippines from other Countries for learning Medicine. Most important reasons that affect your choice for this Country are:-
Centre For Higher Education:-
- US System of Education.
Medicine degree recognized by WHO. IMED of ECFMG USA and similar other bodies.
Philippines top university are known worldwide.
Modern and advanced teaching methodology.
Degree of MD awarded by Philippines is equal to MBBS.
Top Universities in Philippines.
- Studying medical in Philippines is very economical.
Affordable Education, Accommodation & Living Cost.
QS Asia Top 201+ Ranked and Top A+ Rated Universities.
Guaranteed Admission, Easy Visa & Sponsor Requirements.
Listed in CHED, ECFMG, IIME, IMED, WHO, MCI, NMC, PMDC.
3rd Largest English Speaking Country.
Dedicated and friendly school staff and other members.
Better chances to secure placement and permanent residency in developed countries.
Education gateway to other leading countries like USA, UK, CANADA, and many others.
- Manila Central University.
Southwestern University College of Medicine.
Saint Louis University.
Davao Medical School Foundation.
All our partner universities are recognized by Commission on higher Education and Development (CHED), WHO and listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Education Commission for foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).Most of the medical institutes follow the American style PBL Curriculum. Degree awarded here i.e. Doctor of Medicine
MD) is recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh, Medical Council of India (MCI) Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan and other medical Councils after passing the required Screening Tests of that Country.
To know more about the best suitable University, Please Contact Overseas Career or fill the enquiry form.
Eligibility for Medical Courses
Expenses for Course and Living Cost
- For 10+2 equivalent students 18 months of pre-medical (B. Sc Biology/Medical Technology) +4 yrs. Of Doctor of Medicine (MD). The total duration for MD will be 5.5 years and on passing it the student will be awarded BSc in Biology/Medical Technology and Doctor of Medicine(MD) which is equal MBBS.
For 10th Pass (min 50% marks) 3.5 years of pre-medical (any allied medical Courses-BSc) + 4 years of Doctor of Medicine (MD). After Completing these 7.5 years the Students will be awarded B. Sc in Biology/Medical Technology and Doctor of Medicine (MD) equal to MBBS.
- Tution Fees:- Total Course Cost would be around US$ 15000 - $ 20000.
- Living Cost:- It is estimated around $ 1500 (p.a) inclusive of food and accommodation .
- To stay in the hostel or in other accommodation the choice is of the student.
- The tuition fee can be paid in Philippines Pesos.
- 1USD = 43 Pesos app. fluctuation in rate must be taken into Consideration while conversion of Currency.